Brussel sprouts…..usually a negative connotation is associated with them but they have quite a bit of nutritional elements such as iron, potassium, antioxidants and other health factors. Ready to try them yet?
Prior to my daughter’s first birthday party, I didn’t even know what brussel sprouts were nor was I willing to try it, but as the saying goes, don’t judge a book by its cover and boy were we wrong. We now have brussel sprouts at least twice a week and I’m so lucky my hubby has perfected it 🙂
What you will need:-
- Olive oil
- Old Bay
- Lemon juice
It’s quite simple but very delish; even our two year old agrees 🙂
Here you go:-
- Remove outer layers and cut in half
- Soak spouts in bowl of water and a little lemon juice for 10 minutes
- Drain and drizzle with olive oil
- Apply generous amount of Old Bay
- Place on baking tray
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes and voila!
Once you try, please let me know what you think.